Totally Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Twilight is a forum where you can chat about Twilight, the saga, characters and actors.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome WareWolfs To Totally Twilight!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome WareWolfs To Totally Twilight! Empty Welcome WareWolfs To Totally Twilight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello and welcome to Totally Twilight,

If you are currently reading this then you are on the road to becoming a new born warewolf onto this forum. Before posting any topics or message you must first place in your profile if you are a vampire or a warewolf. Everyone can still post in the same topics but there will be other forums for just vampires and just warewolfs. But there, ofcourse, will be rules for this forum. Nothing to extreme, but you must stick o them if you ever want to stay on this forum, for your own safety and others.

1) No nude pictures/videos ect. You must remeber there will be younger people on here so please no pictures/videos ect with nude or underware shots unless you are weaing a top and shorts.

2) There will be no hate or nastey comments on this forum. I want this to be a enjoyable forum for everyone to chat to eachother, no a bitch group where you can write whatever you want.

3) Just because I am making up two different topics for warewolfs and vampires doesn't mean you can't go and look in the other topics. (vampires in your case) You are also allowed to post in theirs but please try and stick as closely as you can to your side (:

4)You must be active on your accounts. If you haven't been on your account in 2 weeks then you will get an email, then if you do not reply after that in a week then your account will be deleted off this fourm. If you have any problems then please speak to me (your host Grace McKenzie or an admin) and we will keep your account open but you can still reapply to join this forum.

You must follow all of these rules or your account will be deleted without any warnings to you.

Once you have applied to become a memeber I will approve of it and then send you an email on your new account welcoming you, telling you who your hosts are, what to do if anything happens and, well, just to enjoy this forum. Also, I will be posting welcome topics to new accounts but if you don't want one just email me and I'll take it down.

We hope you have fun in The Twilight World (:

https://twilightforyou.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum